HIDDEN TREASURE

HIDDEN TREASURE

Source: Abebe // via Google photos.

A new chapter of friendship in a strange land,in the islands within the coastal region ,Tudor Mombasa ,confused no one to trust. Amongst the friends I met, though not yet sure of who to trust ,there is one of the friends I liked and  that's Jayson whom I met by the campus gate engaged in registration or rather admission of new members to the church . Through him I got to  totally erase the plans ,image of campus enjoyments that was earlier instilled in mine mind.

I rejoiced in that bright prospect of the future joining campus .Gay campus life " all the freedom, attending night clubs, dodging classes ,my dress my choice ,etc." running across the mind of a young highschool girl @ Maurine . Hardwork, perseverance being the key factors to join campus despite the obstacles and discouragements encountered in high school. Exiting results at last,joining a campus of my choice , Technical University of Mombasa." I can't wait to experience the sweet campus life no more imaginations 😊.
Source ; Abebe //via Google photos.

Meeting Jayson proved to me that indeed there were hidden treasures that awaited me. Surely God had a purpose for me joining Tum ,it was his choice and not through my own mind . God wanted to open my eyes that I may see his truths . Jayson kept on checking on me ,my physical needs , and was more concerned with my spiritual growth , God was certainly working through him to change my life.I believe on him. He constantly reminded me to attend church meetings,that is evening devotions,prayers and more Bible teachings and he could even provide meals and fare to motivate me to attend church. This occupied good time of my life outside class work so I had no opportunity to attend to personal enjoyments,funs .

Holding own money, having personal budgets,what to eat,what to wear, parents far away from you to help in such responsibility. You have to economise the little you get from the parents since they also have some other things to take care of not only you. Life becomes tricky , staying in a rental house in some estate far away from school ' Leisure estate ' ,waking up at dawn to do personal preparations so as to attend early morning classes in the right time. That's before 7 .00am . Walking all the way to school and back to the house, economy becomes the order of the day not to run short of finance that fast since you have a lot of things to take care of.
Source ; Abebe // Via Google photos.

Hidden treasures I did  find in 'church,' facing financial challenges,no school fees to pay hence not doing some exams ,no rent to pay , much worries ,psychological torture . 'Church' makes me realize that silver and gold are from God and so I do not find myself in evil actions so as to get money that I would have otherwise got in on not joining church.The encouraging words from friends,concerns. Phillipians 4:6. The cheerful, loving, souls I met in Church made my life more easy despite the challenges I faced which seemed to be heavy load to me . They put smiles on my my face. At the end I saw God's mighty πŸ™πŸ˜‡. # Faith Victory.

Comments

  1. Love your writing skills and flow of ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!.sure there is treasure in the dwelling of the wise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your creative writing πŸ‘πŸ‘ keep it up dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Campus life might be interesting and at the same time boring depending on whom you hang around with

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice brother in Christ you got there. May God bless him for guiding you through the right path. Such people are very rare

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thumbs up πŸ‘ dear one, you got creativity translate it to innovation

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's great. May God continue empowering you siz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really Maurine life without God in campus is very hard

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where people are like institutions u must watch whom to hang out with, and rem to ask God to give you direction by Praying.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A glimpse that will give hope to any fresha ... Tiz nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is peace in the house of the Lord

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aah, you discovered that which , many groping in darkness hardly find. Continue to trailblaze.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Maurine, I trust your writings always.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You proving to be more and more passionate in whatever you do and I wish you all the best and you have my support as always

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful....keep it up Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  17. God is everything in our life nice one

    ReplyDelete
  18. For sure God has actually been been battling for you, God bless the character Joyson God used him to make you whom we know today.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice one baby girl, indeed it's a wonderful one

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing, Maureen... Am inspired... And through this, it has revealed that God has placed upon us a power of choice... So despite the challenges, you stick to what was right. May God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good advice. Keep dispensing it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WATER AS A REMEDY

THE MASSIVE CORONA SHOCK.